Specialized in Theology and Law.
Passionate about: Criminal Law, Canon Law, Theology, Religious Freedom, Representation.
Education (post-Ph.D., Ph.D., MPhil, BPhil)
Improvement and training
Prizes and distinctions
Third Prize in Ethics and Integrity in Romanian Society, for the paper presented during the student scientific communication session.
Projects and conferences
- “Excellentia” Gala, a project of appreciation and awarding of the students from “Ovidius” University who excelled in the chosen fields of study and the formation of a group of excellence of Ovidian students.
- National and international conferences, co-organized with the Center for the History and Philosophy of Religions within the “Ovidius” University, on current issues in the field of religions around the world.
- Participation in the European Youth Conference, from Košice, as a representative of the Romanian youth, for the presentation of the National Report in the field of Structured Dialogue.
- National Caravan of Structured Dialogue with YOUNG PEOPLE, a project to raise awareness and involve young people, on co-participation in local and national government, together with the authorities.
- Local and national competitions for educational debates and training in the field of debate, oratory and rhetoric for pupils and students.
- „The small entrepreneur”, a project for developing the capacity of young people in order to manage independent activities.